Welcome to our Apartment
Stunning 1 bedroom barn conversion near to Leeds and Doncaster in North Humberside, Yorkshire Private gated garden and courtyard with patio and BBQ Peaceful location roughly 25 minutes from the city of Leeds Sleeps a total of 2 in 1 bedroomThis is small one bedroom barn conversion within its own private courtyard in Hensall, Yorkshire. It is within travelling distance and you can commute very easily to the main cities of Yorkshire. A lot of the old furnishing and features have been maintained as part of the decoration, most of the floor space is open plan with high ceilings and a superb fireplace. We are proud to also say that if you rent this place you will get a complimentary meal from our Italian Restaurant nearby.
|Rental Period||Per Week||Min. Stay|
|February - April||£225||7|
|April - September||£235||7|
|September - December||£225||7|
|December - January||£235||7|
|January - February||£225||7|
|Bedrooms:||The only bedroom of the house has a double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers.|
|Bathrooms:||The bathroom is fitted with a shower, sink, storage space for towels and toilet.|
|Kitchen:||Kitchen has all the amenities you would need including a cooker, oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and is complete with the dining room table and chairs that seats 4.|
|Living Rooms:||The living area is a large open space complete with a fireplace, a large three piece sofa and armchairs, there is a LCD TV with DVD player and a few DVD films to watch.|
|Outside||A large patio area with a BBQ, table, chairs and parasol.|
- Within 40 minutes drive of the major cities such as Leeds and Doncaster of Yorkshire
- Scarborough and Bridlington is about an hour drive from the apartment, here you have the coastline and the seaside.
- Leeds and Bradford Airport is a 20 to 25 minute drive away
- We can give you additional information such as guides, maps and various historical places to visit all on request.
- Get in touch with us to know more about what our recommendations are for car hire, and other travel options.